324 8th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Stunning total renovation/expansion by Ansley Partners, originally built in 1924, this Craftsman-style house features a total of six bedrooms and five and a half baths, including a detached garage with a carriage house that includes a full kitchen, living space, bedroom & bathroom. Pristine curb appeal welcomes with an oversized covered front porch with a porch swing. Inside offers an open and flowing floor plan with a seamless flow from room to room. A spacious living room with a brick fireplace is flanked with bookshelves and opens to the banquet-sized dining room. The dining room leads to the kitchen through a convenient butler’s pantry with tons of custom cabinetry, a wine cooler & sink. Bright and sunny kitchen features high-end Thermador appliances, a large fridge, a professional stove, two dishwashers, three sinks, and endless cabinetry with plenty of storage, drawer accessories, and a food-prep kitchen island with seating. The kitchen is open to the family room with a modern fireplace, built-ins, and beautiful views of the private backyard. The main level includes a bedroom/office, full bathroom, and half bathroom for guests. Upstairs features a gorgeous primary suite with vaulted & beamed ceilings and a spa-inspired primary bathroom with dual marble-topped vanities, a soaking tub, a frameless glass shower, shelving, and two large closets complete the primary suite. Upstairs includes another two large bedrooms and two additional modern bathrooms. The fully finished terrace level offers a kitchenette, full bathroom, living space, and a bedroom. A two-car detached garage with a fantastic carriage house is perfect for an au-pair or inlaws and features beautiful finishes throughout. Enjoy the lush courtyard with a water feature and a level grassy area. At night the property is illuminated with landscape lighting creating a lovely outdoor living space with peaceful sounds of the water and serene surroundings. There is a convenient private alleyway for accessing the carriage house and garage, as well as a front driveway. Additional features include: Every system in this house has been replaced. Particular attention has been paid to structural soundness and to insulating this house well above the current code requirements. Double-paned glass windows by Marvin contribute to this house's functionality and outstanding thermal performance. The entire attic is insulated with open-cell spray-foam insulation. Furthermore, thick layers of insulation have been placed between floors for sound abatement. The house is wired with cable TV and Internet in every room. A panel, connected underground all the way to the street, is ready for fiber optic. Farm sink vanities have been used with white Venatino marble porcelain tiles in all bathrooms. The wine cellar has been designed to maintain a cooler temperature year-round. Perfectly located in the heart of Midtown, just two blocks from Piedmont Park, The Beltline, Ponce City Market, excellent schools, and tons of popular restaurants, shopping, and attractions!
- MLS #7185403
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Oversized Master
- RoomsBasement, Great Room - 1 Story, Kitchen
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Other Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding, HardiPlank Type
- Built In1924
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2024 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 23, 2024 8:00am