391 9th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
MIDTOWN MODERN! Incredible location just one block from Piedmont Park. This one of a kind, 3 bedroom 3 bath mid century modern style home has grand entrance with stunning staircase and stack stone wall. Beautifully refinished Hardwood floors on Main, (pictures show the carpet so you can see furniture placement). Grand oversized living room with gas fireplace. Updated kitchen with top of the line appliances (Wolf oven) and so much great storage space. Sunny breakfast room with floor to ceiling windows makes mornings bright and cheery. Large freshly painted deck covers the entire back of the house. No pesky backyard maintenance. Spacious open floor plan is the perfect place for entertaining. Oversized living area and dining room all have floor to ceiling windows so you can enjoy the outside beauty from any room, yet designed to give you plenty of privacy. Massive walk in Laundry room, washer and dryer included, plus extra storage and all the wiring for whole house entertainment system. Main floor bedroom makes for a wonderful office/study if preferred. Unique Glass Elevator from this bedroom/office goes directly up to one of 2 master bedrooms. Both upstairs bedrooms have private ensuite baths, and private balconies. Custom closet systems in each bedroom. Beautifully manicured front lawn, 2 car carport, that could easily be closed in for garage if desired. Plus a whole house generator, so you never lose power! This remarkable home was designed and built by owner in 1993 using a talented local architect. Only 1 block from Piedmont Park, Park Tavern and close to the beltline this location could not be better. Fun dining and shopping options nearby. This is a rare find, unique and special, just waiting for YOU.
- Zip Code30309
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementarySpringdale Park
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #7183504
- Bedroom DescriptionDouble Master Bedroom
- RoomsDen, Living Room
- FeaturesElevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Great Room, Living Room
- Built In1993
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesLighting, Permeable Paving
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions160 x 50 x 160 x 50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Communities 770-240-2001
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 28, 2023 8:30pm