1080 Wildwood Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This pristine Philip Pettis built home awaits in the heart of Morningside / Lenox Park. Enjoy a light-filled open entertainers floor plan with 10 ft ceilings, intricate molding and gleaming hardwoods throughout all living areas. The luxe chef’s kitchen is also an entertainer’s dream: a large center island with seating and Danby Imperial marble, 2 dishwashers and double ovens, custom Pricinsky cabinetry, and high-end appliances. The stunning primary suite upstairs is a true retreat with luxury his and her baths with dual custom vanities, a soaking tub, an oversized frameless steam shower, and a morning bar. The upstairs level also features 3 additional bedrooms, all with Mark Williams- designed baths, and a full sized laundry room. Entertain inside and out all season long, in the fireside screen-covered and wrap-around porches. The walkout flat backyard is a perfect pool site and the grounds are perfectly manicured with a water feature on the upper lawn and even more room for play on the lower lawn. 2-car garage and elevator installed to access all levels of the home. Control 4 smart home automation throughout the entire house (hard and soft wired), Google Fiber and Dish satellite and back-up generator. This home has been impeccably maintained to provide every comfort, privacy and security for the discerning buyer. Terrific Morningside location close to the tennis courts, Nature Preserve, Morningside & Virginia Highland dining, shopping, schools, & more!
- MLS #7111626
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Elevator, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Masonry, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2013
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2022 12:46am