235 The Prado NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Located in picturesque Ansley Park, this renovated quintessential Ansley Park home delights from first glance. A charming lattice-lined arbor prefaces the stone walkway to the portico and grand front entry. Typical for the period, the front door opens into a vestibule and subsequent entry foyer. Warm hardwood floors and beautiful moldings welcome and flow throughout the main level. The light-filled main level includes a fireside living room, a sunroom with casement windows and French doors to the rear patio, an elegant fireside dining room and a den off the magazine-worthy kitchen. The incredible kitchen features an oversized island with seating and black leathered countertops, which create a pleasing contrast with the extensive white cabinetry. Glass-front cabinetry with antique pulls as well as a panel-front refrigerator and dishwasher give the kitchen a historic feel. A nearby wet bar with additional glass-front cabinetry is perfect for entertaining. Venture upstairs to the second level, and relax in the tranquil primary suite, complete with a sitting area, a fireplace and a beautiful sunroom. Recently updated, the en suite marble-detailed bathroom wows with separate vanities, a centrally located jetted bathtub abutting the exquisite shower and an abundance of natural light. Two secondary upstairs bedrooms with private, en suite bathrooms. A finished third level provides additional living space and boasts an office, a half bathroom and flex space. There is also a finished basement with private entrance and elevator access. The basement is home to a spacious bedroom, bathroom and full living room and kitchen with dining space. Take the four-stop elevator or stairs back to the main level and head to the rear of the property. Across the driveway and past the two-car garage/carport, an adorable one-bedroom, one-bathroom guest house delights. The sizable living room offers a fireplace, a dining area and a bay window sitting area. The full-size kitchen is perfect for a renter, an au pair or a long-term guest. The beautiful screened porch on the side of the guest house overlooks the fenced, lush backyard. Located in historic Ansley Park, this perfect home provides easy access to Midtown, nearby parks, restaurants, retail and cultural attractions. Endless elegance awaits at 235 The Prado.
- MLS #7086434
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Built In1930
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2022 12:46am