675 Sherwood #B Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Live-Walk Morningside on premier Sherwood Rd. Top rated school district, walk to stores, shops & restaurants. Enjoy Piedmont Park, the Farmers Market and so much more from this prime location. Get the house design, style and size you want, where you want it, on a fixed fee budget by The Award Winning Custom Dream Home Program by Muffley Homes and it’s renown team of experts. Full service from lot acquisition to full architectural and interior design, right down to your pool, outdoor turf, movie theatre room and golf simulator if desired. Take the fear out of custom building with the Dream Home Program. Wolf-Sub Zero appliances, Tessla & Generac power block options, cell foam insulation, 8’ solid core doors throughout, 2x6 exterior walls, level 5 drywall finish, custom closets throughout, oversized super pantry for cooking, storage and catering, clad on clad windows, engineered flooring systems, and many more hi-level luxury finishes. Top partners Neptune Pools, Circa Lighting, Miele, Fergusons, Founders Kitchen & Bath, Atlanta Home Theatre, to name a few. All CP construction lending provided by Renasant Bank. A turnkey process from start to finish. Stop searching for the perfect property in the perfect location and let us create it for you right down to your favorite street. Construction rates still historically low. Walk into equity with your new home! All pictures, square footage, finishes and end price are samples only but showcase what can be done within reasonable means. All homes custom designs from start to finish. Lot and location procured per client needs and desires by MH lot acquisition team.
- MLS #7070613
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2022
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions205x63x198x50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Weichert, Realtors - The Collective 404-848-0996
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 9, 2022 9:30pm