1054 Cumberland Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Gorgeous Morningside gem with elegant curb appeal featuring meticulous lush landscaping, curved walkway with stone accents and gated driveway. Covered front porch welcomes with oversized front door and outdoor living space, perfect for a conversation set or porch swing to relax and enjoy the scenery. Upon entering is the two-story foyer with coffered ceiling, beautiful herringbone hardwood floors and wood staircases to the upstairs and terrace level. Totally renovated kitchen has been expanded and offers white cabinetry, stone counters, dual sinks, oversized island with seating and all stainless steel appliances including a Dacor gas range/double oven and vent hood. Just off the kitchen is the open-concept dining area with tons of space for entertaining as it's open to the sprawling great room with gas fireplace and access to the covered screen porch and additional bonus space with stone counters & built-in cabinetry. Main level also includes a bedroom and full bath. Upstairs includes the generous primary suite with fireplace, hardwood floors, double tray ceiling and a private screened porch. Primary spa bath stone counters, separate tub and tile shower and walk-in closet with custom shelving system. Primary suite also includes a morning bar with a mini fridge, microwave & sink - perfect & convenient for enjoying morning coffee or a glass of wine on the private screen porch off the bedroom. Laundry is also located upstairs along with two additional bedrooms and a full bath. Terrace level is the ultimate entertaining space and offers another living room, full bar area with granite counters & full sized refrigerator, stone fireplace, billiards room, impressive wine cellar with arched doorway and a full room that could easily be an additional bedroom, home office or media room. Outside features a huge deck overlooking the spacious yard with raised party deck with outdoor living space. Three car, rear facing garage with gated drive. Incredible level of craftsmanship and finishes throughout while located in Morningside Elementary District, and only moments from Morningside & Virginia Highland restaurants & shopping.
- MLS #7035823
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Stone
- Built In2002
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 8, 2022 7:00am