1820 Peachtree Street NW #410
Atlanta, GA 30309
Enjoy a luxury lifestyle in The Brookwood, south Buckhead's most luxurious & LEED certified residence. This highly desirable larger floorplan (1834 sq. ft.) is a south facing condo with breathtaking sunrise and/or sunset views, as well as views of the high-rise buildings in midtown Atlanta. The master suite includes a large walk-in custom closet and a private bathroom with a double vanity, large soaking tub and walk-in shower. The 2nd bedroom also has a custom closet and private bath. An additional room, currently being used as a den/office has a built-in granite desk and full wall bookshelves. This room can also be used as 3rd bedroom as it provides direct access to a full bathroom. Enjoy cooking in your luxury kitchen with all white cabinetry, Viking and GE Profile appliances, gas cooking, granite countertops, large pantry closet and custom installed shelf-genie drawers. The laundry room of this floorplan is the largest in the building with cabinets, large countertop work surface and a built-in ironing board. Upgrades in this newly renovated residence include new carpeting in both bedrooms, updated light fixtures, nest thermostat, ceiling fans, new gas oven and microwave and custom barn doors. The Brookwood offers resort living with an Olympic size swimming pool, Clubhouse with upgraded fitness center with a Peloton bike, guest suites, green egg, pet walk area, gas grills for your outdoor cooking pleasure and, 36 guest parking spaces in secure garage. Conveniently located in South Buckhead with easy access to highways 75and 85, as well as walking distance to Piedmont Hospital, Bobby Jones Golf course and steps to the Beltline. With 3 on-site restaurants there will be no need to drive anywhere around town for dining.
- MLS #6975088
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roommate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsDen, Living Room
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Whole House Fan
- StyleContemporary/Modern, High Rise (6 or more stories)
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2010
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Deeded, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill
- ServicesClubhouse, Concierge, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Gated, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Wine Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 18, 2022 11:00pm