155 Little John Trail NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Absolutely stunning custom-built four-sides-brick hilltop oasis, nestled on nearly a half acre lot in the heart of Sherwood Forest. This amenity-rich manor home offers a gorgeous, and incredibly private, courtyard-style heated pool with adjoining pool cabana featuring an outdoor kitchen and dedicated pool bathroom. The expansive interior boasts an abundance of living and entertaining space, featuring three walls of French doors opening to the private courtyard pool.Guests are greeted by a gracious two-story foyer punctuated by a curved staircase, and flanked by a formal living room and gorgeous formal dining room. The chef’s kitchen features dual islands with dual dishwashers, double ovens with warming drawers, steam oven, refrigerated wine tower, integrated refrigerator, plumbed professional coffee maker, and six burner stove with pot filler. The kitchen opens to the grand two-story fireside family room featuring custom built-in shelving. The main-level primary suite features vaulted wood-beamed ceilings, and a spa-inspired bathroom with barrel-vaulted mosaic ceiling, dual vanities, oversized walk-in frameless glass shower, and large soaking tub. There is an additional main-level ensuite guest bedroom, three upstairs ensuite bedrooms, and private upstairs home office. Additional amenities include a five-car garage, multiple laundry rooms, numerous verandas, and stunning professional landscaping, hardscaping, and outdoor lighting package.
- MLS #6956201
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2010
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 19, 2022 12:46am