388 Beverly Road
Atlanta, GA 30309
European elegance in MIDTOWN; passports NOT REQUIRED! Expertly renovated by nationally recognized Interior Designer, Jill Vantosh, this exquisite custom home was recently updated and guaranteed to DAZZLE in this showplace for art which boasts two galleries upper and lower. Majestically situated on the quiet end of Beverly Rd, with a commanding perspective of Ansley Park, experience the privacy that the hilltop setting, and enchanting walled patios & surrounding gardens offer. Spectacular, light filled living room, featured in multiple publications, graciously expandsthrough flanking French doors onto balcony and courtyard for large group entertaining. Dramatic Italian chandeliers & gleaming hardwood floors add ambience throughout. Stunning dining room, featured on magazine cover, invites gourmet gatherings. Chef's kitchen features highest quality appliances and opens to the inviting family room with French doors to patio and arbor. Primary bedroom has vaulted, metallic ceiling, fireplace, and balcony to royally capture the best view in Ansley Park. Luxurious bath complete with sauna, coffee bar, and exceptional closets add to the beauty of this suite. Separated from the primary suite, two spacious bedroom suites are conveniently located off the upper gallery with workspace and laundry nearby. Two car garage with storage and apartment suite with private access connected to main house by enclosed breezeway. More exceptional features are listed in documents.
- MLS #6951051
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- Built In1994
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloped
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 19, 2022 12:46am