211 The Prado NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Stunning 1928 English Tudor designed by Pringle & Smith, renovated and maintained to perfection and situated beautifully on over ¾ of an acre in one of Ansley’s premier locations. Boasting large, fireside living spaces for entertaining, a newly remodeled owner’s suite, a fully equipped carriage house, midtown views and plenty of room for a pool, this remarkable home is not to be missed. The library is beautifully paneled and features a hand carved stone fireplace surround while the large, sun-drenched living room opens to a cozy screened porch…the perfect spot to enjoya quiet morning coffee. Kitchen opens to fireside keeping room and bar and has seamless access to the outdoor entertaining spaces, complete with stone terraces and fireplace. Upstairs hosts 3 bedrooms including an impressive owner’s suite that was recently renovated with incredible attention to detail with stylish, elevated finishes. The 2-car carriage house (4th bedroom) is fully equipped and works well as a home office and also as the perfect retreat for guests – On one of Ansley’s largest lots, with close proximity to Parks, The Atlanta Beltline, theatres, museums and restaurants, this property is premier, Intown living for the most discerning buyer.
- MLS #6887881
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionInsert, Keeping Room, Living Room, Masonry
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill
- ServicesPublic Transportation, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 29, 2021 11:30pm