64 Montgomery Ferry Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Modern architectural masterpiece located in the heart of the Ansley Park neighborhood in mid-town Atlanta. Standing four stories tall, the complex features numerous patios, terraces, and decks all interwoven to create a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Water is also a key component of the contemporary design, with the property containing six permanent water features that include waterfalls, a koi pond and an outdoor, heated pool. The lower level of the home contains garage space to accommodate two large vehicles, which leads to the ground floor entryThis lower level is perfect for an entertainment space, theatre or independent in-law suite that includes a full bath and bar area with sink, refrigeration and storage space. Above the ground floor is the main level which is flanked by a large outdoor deck in the front and another deck/pool area in the back. Within the main level you will find a gourmet chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and an ample family/living/dining area. The top two levels feature 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, including the amazing master bath which includes an oversized tub that fills from the ceiling. Terrace level not reflected in sq. ft. There are so many unique features to this home that it is truly a must-see-to-believe! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS #6869064
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Loft, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Central Vacuum, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings, Low-Flow Fixtures, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Living Room
- Built In2008
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingCovered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesGas Grill, Garden, Private Yard, Storage, Balcony
- ServicesCountry Club, Guest Suite, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 29, 2021 11:30pm