218 8th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
To-the-studs renovation of a stunning, historically significant, spacious 1920 Midtown bungalow. Made for entertaining, the expansive and elevated front porch is perfect for large group, all-weather gatherings just feet from the kitchen and living room. Twelve-foot ceilings and inlaid white oak chevron-patterned floors lend a dramatic air and flow between living spaces. A long center hall along the spine of the house presents a gallery-like setting separating living and entertaining areas. Ease of living with all-new systems, electrical, and plumbing combined with athoughtfully designed interior and traditional exterior. Landscape and exterior maintenance similar to townhouse living allow for a lock-and-go lifestyle. Midtown is the most diverse and eclectic neighborhood in Atlanta. Located in one of the most desirable parts of Midtown, there is direct access to Piedmont Park, 3 Marta stations, the Atlanta Beltline's east side trail, top-rated schools, and easy access to every interstate. Scores of excellent restaurants, rooftop bars, the Fox Theatre, the High Museum, and many others are all close by. The photos are only a glimpse of how special this home is - as the old clich goes - this is a must see! And, this time, it's the truth.
- MLS #6866889
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Smart Home
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Built In1920
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ParkingParking Pad
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 13, 2021 11:30am