856 Lake Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
The one you've been waiting for! This Inman Park home offers the best of both worlds: character & charm w/ a welcoming front porch, interior moldings, & a rear garden, paired with the conveniences and condition of a newer build. Enter via the front porch from Lake Avenue or through the 2-car garage in back. Main level features gorgeous hardwoods, plantation shutters, high ceilings, and two fireplaces. You'll find a front study and fireside parlor off the entry foyer, a powder room conveniently tucked off the front hallway, a separate dining room, plus a freshly-paintedgourmet kitchen open to a huge family room with French doors out to a dining patio overlooking the sweetest, fenced-in garden. The second floor includes a bright owner's suite with 2 walk-in closets and an enviable bathroom with soaking tub, dual vanities, and water closet. Two more ensuite bedrooms are also on this level. Permanent attic stairs lead to currently un-finished space that could be turned into an additional office or playroom. The bonus of this property is the huge fourth bedroom and full bath located above the garage and accessed by an exterior staircase from the garden. Current owners considered a renovation to make an interior connection but found they liked the privacy of the separate office and sunporch instead. The location boasts a top walkability score with an endless list of popular destinations nearby: restaurants, coffee shops, and retail of Inman Park Village and beyond; all the hidden neighborhood parks of Inman Park; plus the Beltline and Krog Street Market. Whether by bike, scooter, or on foot, planning where to go each day becomes part of the fun, or you can always opt to relax on your front porch and watch neighbors, visitors and dogs stroll by!
- MLS #6847841
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ConstructionFrame, Shingle Siding
- Built In2007
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 5:00pm