838 Lake Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
Rare opportunity to own one of the coveted Inman Village bungalows in Inman Park. This gorgeous home has been tastefully updated with all of the finishes today's buyers dream to find. From the moment you walk through the front door, you'll notice the elegant craftsmanship and layout, beginning with a formal living room, complete with a fireplace and adjacent light-soaked sunroom. A spacious study with wood-paneled doors overlooks historic Lake Ave.The spacious kitchen is appointed with beautiful white cabinets, quartz countertops, marble backsplash, all Viking Professional appliances and two sinks. An eat-in breakfast area opens to a grand family room with another fireplace, and custom cabinets. The family room also offers three sets of French doors that open to a walk-out covered patio with a ceiling fan, grill area and fenced-in backyard -- ideal for entertaining. The spacious Owners Suite opens to a private outdoor deck. The Primary bath is all marble and offers two separate walk-in closets. All bedrooms have their own newly-renovated private baths. The finished walk-up attic makes for a great kids' playroom or gym, plus extra storage. A separate carriage house sits above the garage and is the 4th bedroom with private outdoor stairs -- perfect for an in-law or au pair suite. Don't miss this rare chance to own this amazing home in the most sought-after neighborhood in Atlanta -- just steps from the Beltline and many of the best restaurants in the city. Square footage does not include carriage house space.
- MLS #6847098
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2006
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Zero Lot Line 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 4:30pm