1021 Reeder Cir NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Live in casual luxury at this custom-built home by JackBilt Development located on one of Morningside's most desirable streets. With just a dash down the neighborhood sidewalk to popular restaurants with outdoor dining, shops, Alon's bakery, parks and entertainment. The home offers what todays luxury buyer demands including top of the line professional kitchen with commercial grade appliances such as a Wolf range, SubZero refrigeration + wine chiller and ice maker. Bright and open floor plan checks the box on most buyers criteria and continues to impress with coveredfront porch and large rear patio with warm wood and gas starter fireplace. Entertaining is defined by every moment leading to the large living spaces to the wall of doors that open to the rear entertaining room that overlooks the fenced backyard. Fine designer attention to detail and craftsmanship greets you at first approach to this in town lifestyle driven residence.
- MLS #6846944
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding, Shingle Siding, Stone
- Built In2021
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 5:30pm