267 The Prado
Atlanta, GA 30309
Bright and airy 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath Tudor style home in Ansley Park! 267 The Prado is in the best spot on the best street in Ansley. This residence was built in the 1920s as a house, not as a cottage, and thus has high ceilings, well-proportioned rooms, & lots of light from all sides. It is a happy space and a great environment in which to showcase art and to entertain. The front rooms look onto the John Howard designed garden which is welcoming and distinctive. The finished, daylit lit walk-out basement could act as a great in-law suite or bonus space offering a fullbedroom, bath, sunroom, and ample dry storage space. The back garden is large with built in lawn and plant terraces intermingled with stone stairs and walls from the 1920s - plenty of room for a pool! As you can imagine, the age of the house, even though carefully renovated, comes through & adds a sense of authenticity, charm & timelessness. With the growth of Atlanta and its re-urbanization, as evident through the Beltline, Piedmont Park, The Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and the development of Midtown as a Cultural Center, Ansley Park has become THE neighborhood in which to live. It is fun, high energy and walking distance to great schools, restaurants, shopping, and more! Don't miss this rare opportunity to experience the best of the Ansley Park lifestyle.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6775764
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionRoomate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Living Room, Media Room, Sun Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDisposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1926
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 6:30pm