549 Seal Place NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Charming Craftsman Bungalow situated up from the street and nestled in a tucked-away pocket of Midtown. Featuring a light and bright updated kitchen w/stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the landscaped backyard. Boasting recently renovated bathrooms with thoughtful upgrades. Basement lets you have a studio, workshop, or extra storage space.
- MLS #6667491
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- FeaturesGarden, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Trails/Greenway, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions50x144
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 24, 2020 9:37pm