719 Penn Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
This stunningly renovated home is located in Midtown Atlanta, one of the city's most sought-after neighborhoods. The welcoming, oversized, slate front porch with a natural wood tongue and groove ceiling and ceiling fans, is a great place to sit and relax. The glass front door opens to the flowing open floor plan and greets you with a formal dining room and living room. Connecting the dining room to the kitchen is the butler's pantry, complete with a beverage fridge, which makes entertaining guests a breeze. The chef's kitchen, open to the spacious great room with a gas fireplace and built-in cabinetry, features stainless steel appliances including a Wolf gas range and a Sub-Zero refrigerator, as well as marble counters, an oversized pantry, a farm-style sink, and a marble island with a breakfast bar and a waterfall edge. The open great room flows into the large outdoor living space through accordion doors to the incredible, large, covered deck with a gas fireplace, which includes TV hookups and a natural wood ceiling, which is perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. The main level also features a half bath with a floating marble vanity. The primary bedroom is a true retreat, with a marble bath featuring a double vanity, a frameless shower with dual shower heads and a rain shower head, and two walk-in closets with custom shelving. There are two additional upstairs bedrooms that are also generous in size, have excellent closets, and there are 2 additional, modern bathrooms upstairs. A huge laundry room is also located upstairs and includes a utility sink and custom cabinetry. This property boasts a finished terrace level that provides ample space for a home gym, media room, or recreational space. The terrace level also features a large bathroom with an oversized frameless shower, two bedrooms, and a slate tile patio off the level provides additional outdoor space. Stunning lighting and detailed moldings and trim are found throughout the home, and gorgeous hardwood floors run throughout. This amazing property is just a few blocks from Piedmont Park and is surrounded by popular restaurants and shopping, making it the perfect place to call home. Located in sought-after Springdale Park Elementary School district.
- Zip Code30308
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementarySpringdale Park
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #7175014
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1928
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 28, 2023 10:01am